I finished this jumper this spring, but haven't gotten around to posting about it yet. I ended up using another template for the jumper than the one I first intended, as I found it hard to meet the gauge. I was afraid the jumper would end up too stiff if I used very fine needles, so I chose another pattern from one of my books, with the same basic shape, but a different gauge. In retrospect I realise that I could have tightened the gauge some, but I'm still pleased with the outcome.
On another note it's still raining cats and dogs here in Lillehammer. Before we moved here we were told that the summers would make up for the very cold and long winters. So far I'm not too impressed.